Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Welcome!



"If I don't do laundry today, I'm gonna have to buy new clothes tomorrow." 






That's right. 


I run into so many different people in my life and hardly anyone likes to do their laundry. Why? I have no idea. BUT! We are here to help you out.

Our laundromat is equipped with various sizes of washing machines- single, double, 30lb, 45lb... up to 75lb!! You all probably know that your soft downy comforters won't fit in your home washing machines- this is where you can get them cleaned for the next winter!

Not only that, we offer one-day drop-off service (of course, you don't have to pick it up on the day of if you like) with excellent service with reasonable price.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us during business hour (8am-8pm).


Cheers!



View Larger Map



No comments:

Post a Comment